Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Suicide Journals...Letter 2

Letter 2

To the Love of my Life,

Sitting here writing this, I realize that you have been there for me since my early teens. Growing up without a family was hard, but you stepped up to the plate and raised me as though I was birthed by you; which is why this decision is so hard. I have allowed the expectations of my journey to alter the view of my reality. The truth is this; life has to be a bitch because it if it was a slut, it would have to be easy. I have been raised by you, but it was you that almost killed me in the first place. I have placed my life on the line numerous times for you and what has it gotten me? It has pushed me away from the few people that have tried to love me. It has caused me to endure the nightmares of lives destroyed. I grew up thinking that you were the one giving me life, but in all actuality you have been the poison that has been killing me slowly. No more! I have decided to end this life that I have known for so long. Drugs, the streets can have you back because I am now dead to you.