Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Suicide Journals...Letter 1

The Suicide Journals


Letter 1


To Those That May Care,

First of all, I want to say that none of this falls on you. As a family, you have done more than I could have ever asked for to help me. As friends, you have all been the sounding board for my pain and misery. I am just in a deep dark place and the batteries have truly gone dead on me. I have fallen in the pit and it seems as though the dirt being thrown on me is throat level and I can no longer breathe. I have tried to fight and I am now getting discouraged by the losing record. I have tried to fit in and I couldn’t. I have tried to blend in and I didn’t. I have tried to conform, but I wouldn’t. It is as if I am no longer a part of life’s equation so I have had to come up with my own solution. Now I lay me down to sleep and I pray my Lord my soul to……..