Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lovely Ghosts...Winter Morning

Lovely Ghosts…Winter Morning



Dear Spirit,


Love blossomed today and it smells so sweet. That is the thought that has passed through my mind all day. The cool breeze of the morning confused me because I didn’t know if it was the chill of the day or the feeling of sitting next to you that caused the goose bumps to pimple my flesh. As we sat in silence, I was able to hear and become in synch with the most important sound in the universe; your heart beat. Your pulse became my pulse and I am forever now blessed to be linked with love. The lovely ghosts of the morning have awakened and I have seen that they have placed their wings on you. Sleep has become the cousin of death and we are no longer related. I have resigned myself to staying awake so that I never miss a passing thought of you. I have vowed to never slumber so that I am always available to you. I have accepted sleepless nights so that I am able to make up for sleeping through a life without you. My insomnia has become the fuel that powers my every fiber that now belongs to you. As I sat on the dew filled grass this morning, I understood that they were moistened by your tears that had been backed up for years perpetuating many ghosts and fears. I spoke of you to envy and I have talked jealousy to death, but joy encouraged me and happiness smiled at me brightly. The lovely ghosts of the morning have awakened and while they placed their wings on you, I am blessed that you wrapped me up inside of them.




Thankfully Yours,

Soul