Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lovely Ghosts...Oasis

Lovely Ghosts…Oasis


Dear Soul,

Today, I wandered away from the Earth and landed on my own personal piece of paradise. No fare was needed and it did not require me to pack a single item. The only thing required of me was letting go. Letting go of insecurities and past pain assured me of having no baggage. Letting go of heartache and distrust was my plane ticket. Letting go of despair and sorrow was my fuel. The lovely ghosts of my paradise have kissed the sky and the clouds now blush a crimson red. You see the real me and through your warmth I have been set free. Like a slave that received her freedom papers, I skipped past the ghosts of bondage without a care in the world. I have been set free. Free like the wind under the wings of an eagle. Free like a wave crashing on to my paradise. Free. The lovely ghosts of my paradise have kissed the sky and as the clouds now blush a crimson red, they also release the tears of the freedom. I am free.


Warmly Yours,

Spirit