Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lovely Ghosts...Last Words from the Author

Lovely Ghosts

Last Words from the Author


True love is like a ghost; many have heard of them, but few have experienced them. When I started this story, I wanted to bring the reader into my emotional realm. Spirit and Soul are the apex of true love. They can’t live without one another, but their volatile and passionate entities cause them to constantly part was periods of time. Each time they are apart, a piece of the soul dies. That is what true love is though. It was never meant to be pretty or perfect; nothing worth dying for ever is.

I just want to say thank you for all of the support, comments and great interest this story has generated. I am greatly humbled by the overwhelmingly positive responses I have received and if this is the last thing that I ever write, please remember that I love each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. I am positive that I can speak for Spirit and for Soul when I ask you to embrace greatly your Spirit BEFORE your Soul completely dies. The true moral to Lovely Ghosts is this; the hottest love has the coldest end. The question is, can you handle or are you willing to handle both extremes?

Antwoine E. Poindexter