Friday, November 12, 2010

This Is What I Do

I just wanted to leave you guys with some poetry for the weekend. I know that I give my opinion about a lot of different things, but poetry is where my heart is. I hope you guys truly enjoy your weekend. Remember, Love God, Love You and Love people.




Poetic Playfulness

Oops, just taking a shower and dropped the soap
Now I'm being mind screwed by various prisoners of thought on a rope
But I must admit the feeling was dope
Now my brain cells are lubricated
No two thoughts are duplicated
Looking at my reflection in the mirror smiling saying "whew we made it"
Me, myself and I plus Tony and Diddy
Been a while since I've worn the crown and run the city
But for now I'm cool, better yet I'm breezy
My brain is leaking the drippings of flavor, greasy
Delivered in a Foxy Case, Touch Me Tease Me
Asthmatic flow that keeps moving on up, Weezy
So buckle up your brains and tuck the kids in bed
Before you hear them snickering and whispering, "did you read what he just said?"
I know because I did the same thing as a youth
Parents constantly trying to keep me from hearing the Truth
So I would sneak late at night, turn on HBO
Wait for my Dad to start snoring, turn the tv down low
And watch Richard Pryor Live and Eddie Murphy's new show
It was a shame how something so Raw could make me so Delirious
I'd be laughing to myself saying damn is he serious?
Wondering if the other kids in my neighborhood were awake and hearing this
And look at me now
I'm a slut for sentences and a paragraph whore
Matter of fact, I have another customer, Un Momento Por Favor!!!


He's Baaaaaack!!!!
Uh oh. Look who finally got their mojo back
Guess who finally could care less about immature character attacks
Seriously, I was asked who are you to write the Truth
When my perception of reality is still stuck on the pain of my youth
Screw that because I will be heard even if I have to yell it from the roof
Hell, the words that I write may not even pertain to you
Not to your mother, co-workers or anyone else in your crew
Finally, I'm just gonna make it do what it do
But in advance, I thank YOU
Fueled fire burns a lot faster
The Last Dragon is back, I AM THE Master
Of my own destiny
I wouldn't mess with me
It's about to get hot, I can feel the devil sitting next to me
I'll know I'm making an impact when Catholic priests start confessing and alter boys start drunk texting me
HA HA HA
By popular demand...He's Baaaaaack!!!