Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dressed for Sucksess

Dressed for Sucksess


First of all, let me say this; I am not a sexist, I am a realist. I am not misogynistic, I am utterly terrific at what I do. And I am not saying she is a ho, but…wait for it….wait for it…she has ho-like tendencies. I want you guys to close your eyes and picture this scenario. Cute male reporter walks into the ladies locker room after the WNBA Finals to interview Sue Bird (who I have played against before). There are a dozen or so women undressing, showering, walking around like Adina Howard (T-shirt and Panties on) without a care in the world because this is their home away from home. The reporter walks in with his yeast infection jeans, extra medium t-shirt and all of these virile women start giving him compliments, cat-calling him, ogling him and asking him very personal information. He is there strictly to get an interview, but he gets offended by their comments. He complains and mulls over filing sexual harassment charges against the women and the organization. You know, and I know that he would get laughed out of journalism.

Now, Ines Sainz has used her beauty, body and brains to become one of Mexico’s top journalists. She shows up at the NY Jets facility in order to interview Mark Sanchez. She saunters in the locker room wearing painted on jeans and a blouse that is unbuttoned down to her child feeders and is also exposing her belly button. Now, these men have been in training camp, gone through pre-season, most have not seen their wives, girlfriends, side chicks, boyfriends (don’t doubt it) or significant others in a while and here this chick comes in looking like Hey-Ho…I mean J-Lo and she expects to hear them discussing recipes? They have just finished practice so they are showering, walking around naked or semi-clothed and she has the gall to expect nothing to be said when she walks in? Get the provolone and smoked turkey sandwich out of here with that!!! I’m not saying she’s a ho…she just has ho-like tendencies. If you Google her you will see the sexy photo layouts and such. Maybe she wants to be an actress and this is her come up. I don’t know. I do know that a woman has no place in a men’s locker room right after a practice or game. If you want an interview, wait until they are dressed and take it to a conference room or ask your questions in the press conference. In the event that you do need to go to the locker room, maybe you should dress for success and not Sucksess. I’m just saying…That’s MY Truth and for my interview with Halle I am wearing a silk robe, black socks, a beeper and belt buckle that says Dum Dum Diddy….lol. Remember, Love God, Love You and Love people.