Thursday, August 5, 2010

Temptation Island 3 (Spiritual Warfare)

Temptation Island (Spiritual Warfare)


S-Assim nos encontramo-nos com finalmente outra vez (So we finally meet again)
G-Sim, a nao serque esta vez seus jogos terminem para sempre, men amigo veho (Yes, except this time your games will forever end, my old friend)
S-Assim voce palavra (So you say)
G-Assim en sei (So I know)
S-Eu tenho esperado neste dia (I’ve been waiting on this day)
G-Fez exame de voce que quebra abaixo uma de minhas criancas para mim a` monstra (It took you you breaking down one of my children for me to show)
M-Eu nau pensei de que voce viria (I didn’t think that you would come)
G-Ue fui sempre quie fi ho (I have alswatys been here, Son)
M-Eu necessitei~o realmente (I have really needed You)
Eu senti assim sozinho, tanto na obsuridade (I have felt so alone, so much in the dark)
G-Esta`nessa escuridao que en tentei montrar lhe a` verdade (It is in that darkness that I have tried to show you the truth)
Acredite-o ou nao, ele era justo fazerdo sua parte (Believe it or not, he was just playing a part)
S-Voce esta` chamando-me um penhor? (Are you calling me a pawn?)
G-Eu eston dizendo que come en uso o sol no alvorecer, en o use i (I am saying that like I use the sun at the dawn, I used you)
Come en uso a lua iluminar a noite, en usei-o (Like I use the moon to illuminate the night, I used you)
Uma coisa que voce tempara figurar ainda para fore e`esta, TODO O trabalho das coisas junto para MEU bom (One thing that you have yet to figure out is this, ALL things work together for MY good)
Sen hatred para o que e` direita consumiu-o como um fogo faz a medeira (Your hatred for what is right has consumed you like fire does wood)
S-Isto nao sobre (This is not over)
G-Confie em me, ele e` (Trust me, it is)
M-Bless o pai (Bless you Father)