Thursday, August 5, 2010

Temptation Island 2 (Flesh Wars)

Temptation Island: Flesh Wars


Now I am all alone
As I look around, something doesn’t seem to mesh
And even though I am surrounded by trees, I only seem to smell burning flesh
Memories still fresh

W- Excuse me, I don’t mean to be a pest, but I am lost, would you mind if I sat here with you to rest?
M- No ma’am, it’s a big enough forest, there’s enough room for us both
Matter of fact, it’s getting cold so you should wrap up with my coat
W- Look at that, a gentleman, way out here
And so cute, you might make a lady want to stay out here
M- Speaking of, what in the world are you doing, way out here?
Such a striking woman, in the dead of the night, how did you stray way out here?
W- Maybe I was searching for you
M- Searching for me?
W- Don’t you like what you see?
M- Yes. You’re beautiful, but I’m taken
W- Last I looked we are two adults all alone, if I’m not mistaken

Now my heart and mind are racing, but my better judgment says leave
My flesh says stay; mixed signals are all I seem to receive
M- I can’t do this, it wouldn’t be right
W- You don’t sound so sure, I promise you the best night of your life
M- But YOU ARE NOT MY WIFE!
S- You are really trying with all of your might
M- God, grant me the strength to get through this night
S- He’s still a no-show?
M- Your temptation was a no-go
S- Man, you act as though you should be rewarded; you will fall
D- Duly noted and recorded; my faith that I will be saved trumps all
S- HE has yet to answer one call
Prepare to go through the trials of Job, your GOD has lost, I have won
GOD- TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY SON!