Friday, July 30, 2010

Jones

I hope that everyone has a lovely weekend. I am going to leave you with something that may cause you to stroke your mind and bust thoughts everywhere. This is what I do. Enjoy and remember, Love God, Love You and Love people.

Jones


Who am I?
I am the reason that there is a smile upon your face
Mixed like a cocktail, I am one part love, with a crush of lust garnished with just a side of grace
They used to call me Air that Escaped the Lungs
I am exhale that you have been craving
That was a long time ago though
Been so long that I hardly even remember
Back when I had a jones for April in the middle of May that lasted until December
Who am I?
I am the soft island sand soothing your skin
That burning desire that caught the devil on fire and caused Jesus himself to sin
Need I remind you again?
Who am I?
Some call me Voice of One Hundred Souls
I am the Once the Upon a Time and Happily Ever After to a hundred stories never told
Are you remembering yet?
Who am I?
I am the tepid touch that tickled your left thigh
That became the thump in your right
Still don’t remember?
I am the reason peaches are juicier and oceans are wetter
I am cause of bricks being harder and your man being better
Some call me The Light that Doesn’t Need the Sun
I am what you need me to be….