Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Suicide Journals...Letter 6

Letter 6

To the Most High,

Simply stated; last letter and final communication. My final letter is not coming from an angry place or even a place of trepidation. This is coming from the one spot that I use on a daily basis; my heart. Although it may not always seem like it, I am very grateful to you. You and only you have given me 35 years to fulfill my destiny. I have not been completely enlightened as to what that destiny is, but it has been you that allowed me the chance to find out what it is. I haven’t always agreed with your tactics, but I have always tried to follow the path that you have placed before me. I sit and wonder why I have always had the rocky path. I have prayed to you and asked why my pain seems so much harder and harsher than anyone else’s. Truthfully Speaking God, it doesn’t even matter anymore. You have given me the answers that you wanted to give me. I have tried to be the writer that you created and have finally come to the conclusion that most of the things that you have given me weren’t even meant for me. I can actually leave this place satisfied knowing that even one thing that I have written has helped just one person, but I NEEDED something for me. Now, since you refuse to answer me here, I will meet you on your own turf. Whether my place is up or down, you WILL finally answer me. I have tried over and over to do this your way. I will see you in a few on the day that is set aside for you. Talk to you soon.