Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lovely Ghosts

Lovely Ghosts

Introduction



As I sit and really think about it, I should have never noticed her and she should have ran like the high wind from me. Maybe it was the bright glint of her eyes that would start what would become my ultimate failure in life. There was just something there that I could not place, but that I also couldn’t let go of. She was the ghost that I had been searching for my entire life. As I sat in the park and she sat across from me, I finally felt complete. I finally felt awash with what I had been yearning for; love. No words were necessary and none were verbally spoken. It was purely kinetic and that is what has inspired me to finally reveal our letters. I want to displace the theory and communal thought that ghosts indicate something that is dead. She was alive. She existed. Stay tuned for the love letters of Lovely Ghosts.