Monday, December 6, 2010

RunTellThat!!!

I had to get back to what I really do. Poetry is my real Truth so I hope you enjoy.

RunTellThat!!!

Truthfully, I became an invalid while I was still a kid
Lost the ability to move emotionally and missed out on things that I coulda did
Should have never tried to take it out on the city though
But I can’t take it back; it's like overdone breasts
I call it my tough titty flow
Maybe if you are lucky you will be invited to the show
When I unleash my fury and finally spill the Truth
Telling all of the secrets I have kept from my youth
Forget the basement and the attic; my life ranges from underground to the roof
Yeah you think you know how I am? Truly you have no idea
Mind wandering and mouth running suffering from mental and verbal diarrhea
But you're my inspiration and I save you all like toilet paper
I hang your comments on the wall to use so I can soil it later
Biz Mark said to chalk it up to the Vapors
But I'm waving at you from the top with a sign, Hi Haters
Listen up close so I can really give you something to run and tell
Parts of my life have been so bad that I would have gladly chosen Hell Truthfully Speaking, Hell would have been an upgrade and probably felt like paradise
Compared to living in the dark, feeding all of the roaches and a pair of mice
Then I learned to gamble with a deck of cards and a pair of dice
Trying to make a come up to stay clean and rid my hair of lice
So yeah, I'm messed up on the inside and you would be too
If you ever had to deal with an inkling of what I've been through
Survived selling drugs, being used, abused and even witnessing a murder And countless other things that you have probably never heard of
Oh I forgot, most of you only receive if that person has a title
All of you judgmental individuals should be on American Idol
Simply ask me the questions and I will tell you no lies
Don't believe what you're hearing? Then just look deeply into my eyes But be prepared for the answer because you might be surprised
You may be looking for the low's but my Truth is your demise
Eddie Levert and the O'Jays
I can't stand Backstabbers that sit and smile in your face
I admit, I am honestly only here by God's grace
But the thing you don't realize is that even THAT doesn't erase
The memories and the hurt. The fear and the pain
The shame, the disdain, thoughts that can drive you insane
I could say so much more and this page would be so fat
But since you think you know it all already; RunTellThat!!!!