Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fore!!!!!!

Fore!!!!



Happy Hump Day. If you know me, you KNEW I was going to talk about this eventually. I will say this though; you women have it great when it comes to the legal system. Enjoy.

The term “fore” is used in golf and is a shorter way to yell “watch out ahead” or “watch out before”. It is basically warning someone of an errant ball coming their way. Someone should have yelled this to Tiger Woods before he decided to marry nanny Elin Nordegren. Tiger Woods; billionaire golfer. Elin Nordegren; nanny. Now, I don’t knock anyone’s occupation because you have to do what you have to do in order to survive in this world. The fact that she was a nanny is all gravy with me. What chaps my ass is the fact that this “nanny” has the gall to think that she was “owed” ANYTHING in a six year marriage from a man that was basically a billionaire before he met her. 750 Million???!!!! Are you kidding me? Fore!!!!!

I know that women are going to read this and say that she deserves every dime that she got out of Tiger. They will say that she had two children with him and that put up with all of his infidelities. They may even say that she should have gotten more out of the settlement. I will say this to you; Get the ham and cheese sandwich out of here! I will ask you women this question though; what did she ultimately do to deserve 750 million dollars? I don’t remember seeing the chick in ONE endorsement commercial. I don’t recall seeing her swing one club in any tournament and I actually watch golf so I would have noticed. I doubt that she put in the hundreds of thousands of hours practicing and mastering the craft. So please, tell me what did she do? Ok, she had two children. Now, I didn’t live in the house with them, but five will get you ten that she had one if not two nannies. She said herself that between being at home and going to school, she had no idea of what he was doing when he was away. I never ate at their house, but I will almost guarantee that she didn’t have to cook. Your husband is a billionaire; you don’t sit and watch G. Garvin on TV One and then try to cook that meal. You HIRE G. Garvin to be your personal chef!!! Now, I never did a military inspection of their house(s), but I am quite positive this chick wasn’t getting up at nine in the morning washing dishes, doing laundry, ironing or vacuuming floors. You have a maid service to do all of that for you. So please tell me, what did she do to “earn” 750 million dollars?

I MAY understand if they had met in high school, or even college, and she supported him while they tried to make his dream come true. Tiger’s dream had been fulfilled and was still blowing up when she came into the picture. I’m sorry, there is no affair in this world that is worth 750 million dollars. I don’t care if he banged the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders on the 18th hole of Augustus during Master’s weekend on national television. THAT does not even warrant you getting 1 million dollars to me. She should have been proud enough to just be known as Elin Woods and called it a day. Even Tina Turner was woman enough to just walk away with her name and she got the brakes beat off of her. Fore!!!!

Truthfully Speaking, this is just another example of how doing nothing can net you everything, if you are a woman. I understand reasonable alimony and child support. I really do. My thing is this; it has always been and is becoming more acceptable for woman to fleece a man in divorce. Get everything that you can get regardless of you not deserving it. Let’s turn this around and tell me how you would react. Let’s say that Annika Sorenstam (famous female golfer) married the pool boy. She was a billionaire before they met, but she loved him and married him. They have a couple of children and she has an affair. He files for divorce and just ASKS for 750 million dollars. Every woman in the world would go ape spit saying that he was some lazy man that just married her for a come-up. You know it; I know it. The courts would probably laugh him out of the court room, give custody to Annika and make HIM pay child support. If I’m lying I’m flying, but my feet never leave the ground. Put that in your pipe and smoke it for a while. That’s MY Truth and I actually earn what I get. Remember, Love God, Love You and Love people.