Friday, July 23, 2010

The HURT

This is just a repost to tide you guys through the weekend. Just felt like it needed to be said again.

I have been thinking a lot about the mentality of people. I have realized that Hurt people, HURT people. The things that happen to us in our youth, our developmental ages, affect us more than we realize. Truly negative and life-altering events stunt our mental, emotional and even physical growth. The TRUTH is, monsters exist. The TRUTH is, as sure as there is light every morning, darkness exists. Hurt comes in different forms. My story may be different from yours, but the end result is the same. Different roads to the same destination. My hurt, your hurt, their hurt has caused hurt. The TRUTH is this, I apologize.  That's MY truth and I am sticking to it. Remember, Love God, Love You and Love people.