Thursday, June 24, 2010

He's Baaaaaack!!!!

Uh oh. Look who finally got their mojo back
Guess who finally could care less about immature character attacks
Seriously, I was asked who are you to write the Truth
When my perception of reality is still stuck on the pain of my youth
Screw that because I will be heard even if I have to yell it from the roof
Hell, the words that I write may not even pertain to you
Not to your mother, co-workers or anyone else in your crew
Finally, I'm just gonna make it do what it do
But in advance, I thank YOU
Fueled fire burns a lot faster
The Last Dragon is back, I AM THE Master
Of my own destiny
I wouldn't mess with me
It's about to get hot, I can feel the devil sitting next to me
I'll know I'm making an impact when Catholic priests start confessing and alter boys start drunk texting me
HA HA HA
By popular demand...He's Baaaaaack!!!